The employ of Metalminotti plunger tips for aluminium and magnesium die-casting grants top performances to the whole die-casting process thanks to the better coupling between plunger tips and holders.
In particular, alloys 205 and CuBe1 are distinguished by:
- Elevated hardness
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Low coefficient of friction
- Very fine and homogeneous metallurgical grain size
These important mechanical properties grant the increase of production, a significant reduction in lead times and a longer plunger tips and holders service life.
As regards to die-casting Metalminotti supplies CuBe1 and 205 alloy(Beryllium free – RWMA CL III) as:
- Plungers tips for aluminium injection
- Plungers tips for magnesium injection
- Round bars: rough or pre-machined, cut and finish machined