Metalminotti’s manufacturing plants are located close by Milano. The plant in Varedo develops over a 24000mq area. Its 7 production departments are equipped with high-tech machinery and systems and perfectly match the quality system requirements. The plant in San Vittore Olona ( very close to Malpensa airport) has the cutting-edge furnaces and instrumets for sand-castings.
Both plants have their own in-house laboratory, which are fully equipped and accredited by the main external official bodies (such as ISPESL, LLOYD’S, etc.) to perform quality tests and inspections. Personnel is qualified at level 2 and 3 to performs quality tests on material.
Metalminotti is committed to customer satisfaction and successfully achieves it by providing a wide offer of top performance Copper products, complementary services, quick deliveries and full traceability.
- Engineering of Metalminotti’s alloys properties and casting process
- 12 furnaces
- Up to 22 ton per casting
- Spectrophotometer connected with the foundry
- 2 new forging presses and a new powerful manipulator for heavy forgings: up to 5 tons/pc
- Rings up to Ø3200mm
- Drop-forgings up to 20 Kg weight
- 3 forging hammers: up to 800kg power
- Annual Production: 5000 tons per year
- 2400 tons press with cooling bed, and with horizontal and vertical coiler.
- Production of 5000 tons per year
- According to Customers’s drw
- Tight tolerances
- “Zero emission” pickling system, 4 draw-benches and bull block.
- CNC milling machines: capacity 2500x1000x750mm
- Turning, drilling: CNC lathes up to Ø3200mm
- Cutting and automatic sawing machines: up to Ø600 mm
- Other machining services up to 2500mm length.
CNC WATER-JET MACHINE
- With a cutting capability for plates and block of up to 700X700mm
- Several heat treatment furnaces
- Quenching, annealing, tempering are performed along the processes